Monday, December 12, 2016

X-citing X-mas!


Okay, the letter X is by far the hardest one to write about!!! I have been rattling my brain trying to come up with a cool "X" themed blog. That was until I opened the mail and received the most X-ceptional gift ever... MY FIRST ROAYLTY CHECK! 

I am X-cited, X-static, and feeling X-tra blessed this X-mas! This little "happy" will help cover the X-pense of a family gift our kids have wanted for quite some time! They will be thrilled!



I must X-tend my heartfelt gratitude... So, thank You, thank you, thank you to those of you who supported me by buying my first novel, Finding Forever!  You have made me feel X-tremely loved and X-ceedingly special, and your X-ceptional kindness and encouragement will stay with me forever!

My heart's prayer is that Finding Forever will truly X-alt the Lord, X-pand His Kingdom, and X-ude His great love for those of us who have lived a far-from-perfect life!

I hope you're not too X-hausted from all of the "X" words! It has been rather X-treme!

With that said...

Have a Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment