Monday, March 26, 2012

God Loves To Show Off

Today as I was running errands, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful array of Bluebonnets. They are everywhere, and the Texas hill country has never looked more glorious.

As I opened my Bible to pick up where I left off, I skimmed the next set of verses on God's love and found one that almost knocked me out of my chair. Job 37:13b says, "(The Lord brings the clouds) to water his earth and show his love."

Clearly, God sent the perfect amount of rain this winter and spring because the display of wild flowers is incredible. I couldn't help but smile at how these simple flowers show off God's glory. I stopped by the side of the road and took a picture to remember this moment. I'm convinced God loves to show off ... and right now all I can say is: God, You Are Amazing!

The earth is full of Your unfailing love (Psalm 33:5).

No comments:

Post a Comment