Friday, June 23, 2017

Josh - The One Who Almost Got Away

John Krasinski - The perfect Jay


Meet Josh, AKA "Jay." Josh is the charming, witty, kind and thoughtful final love interest in my novel, Finding Forever. I based his character on one of my favorite TV actors, John Krasinski. Being the huge "Office" fan that I am (I still love to binge watch the series!), I couldn't resist using John's character, Jim Halpert, as my muse when I wrote the various scenes with Josh. I wanted him to be the type of man who is not only fun and charismatic, but also capable, dependable, and steadfast.

What I loved about Josh's character was his authenticity. What you see is what you get with Josh. There's no pretense. However, he's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. He lets his own fear, if not the constant bad timing, keep him from being honest about his feelings for Katie, the heroine of my book. But in the end he becomes the right fit for Katie when she realizes that he's not only been her anchor through her past, but that he's the mainstay she wants for her future.

Stay tuned for a Finding Forever excerpt featuring my favorite good guy, Josh "Jay" McConnelly...


If you'd like to order your very own copy, please click here: Finding Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment